Kasasa Cash Back checking pays:
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- Up to $8 in cash back each month*
- Plus, refunds on ATM fees, nationwide**
It's easy to earn your rewards...
Just do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 qualifying debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment ACH, or bill pay
- Be enrolled in and receive electronic statements
Don't worry if you come up short.
Your account is always free. There's no penalty. Plus, you can still earn your cash back and refunds on ATM fees the very next cycle.
Kasasa Cash Back is a non-interest bearing checking account. *Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualifications Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s): (1) Kasasa Cash Back: 2.00% cash back on qualifying debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. **(2) ATM Fee Reimbursements: You will receive reimbursements up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you met your Kasasa Cash Back qualifications. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made, ATM fees are not refunded. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. $50 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa LTD, registered in the U.S.A.
· Kasasa Saver® is free, variable rate, savings account, i.e. Kasasa Saver Account, with no minimum daily balance requirements that rewards accountholders with interest and the money earned in Kasasa Cash Back Account when they meet the minimum qualifications associated with their linked Kasasa Cash Back checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle.
Minimum Deposit to open the Kasasa Saver Account is $5.00. You must have a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back to open a Kasasa Saver.
Interest Rate & Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
The Kasasa Saver Account is a variable rate account and the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time at our discretion.
When Kasasa Cash back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle:
Tier 1:An Interest Rate of 0.98% and an Annual Percentage Yield 1.00% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is less than or equal to $25,000.00.
Tier 2:The portion of your balance above that cap ($25,000.01) will earn 0.25% interest rate resulting in a range from 1.00% to 0.40% APY depending on the account’s balance.
When Kasasa Cash back qualifications are not met:
· Kasasa Saver:
An interest rate of 0.02% and APY of 0.02% will be paid on the entire balance.