KASASA CASH CHECKING
Free Kasasa Cash checking pays:
- 2.00% APY* on balance up to $15,000
- 0.02% APY* even if you don’t qualify
- Plus, refunds on ATM fees, nationwide**
It's easy to earn your rewards...
Just do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 qualifying debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment ACH or bill pay.
- Be enrolled in and receive electronic statements
Don’t worry if you come up short.
Your account is always free. You even earn our base interest rate. Plus, you can still earn a higher rate and refunds on ATM fees the very next cycle.
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield. Kasasa Cash is a variable rate checking account and rates may change after account is opened and at any time. When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.00% and balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% interest rate, resulting in a range from 2.00% to 0.48% APY depending on the account's balance if qualifications are met. **ATM Fee Reimbursements: You will receive reimbursements up to $25 monthly ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you met your Kasasa Cash qualifications. When Kasasa qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.02% APY and ATM fees will not be reimbursed. APY's accurate as of current date. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. $50 minimum deposit to open the account. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa LTD, registered in the U.S.A.
· Kasasa Saver® is free, variable rate, savings account, i.e. Kasasa Saver Account, with no minimum daily balance requirements that rewards accountholders with interest and the money earned in Kasasa Cash Account when they meet the minimum qualifications associated with their linked Kasasa Cash checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle.
Minimum Deposit to open the Kasasa Saver Account is $5.00. You must have a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back to open a Kasasa Saver.
Interest Rate & Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
The Kasasa Saver Account is a variable rate account and the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time at our discretion.
When Kasasa Cash qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle:
Tier 1:An Interest Rate of 0.98% and an Annual Percentage Yield 1.00% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is less than or equal to $25,000.00.
Tier 2:The portion of your balance above that cap ($25,000.01) will earn 0.25% interest rate resulting in a range from 1.00% to 0.40% APY depending on the account’s balance.
When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met:
· Kasasa Saver:
An interest rate of 0.02% and APY of 0.02% will be paid on the entire balance.